Friday in Dallas

Hello Friends!!!
It just doesn't get any better than being in the presence of friends both new and old who are excited about the goals they are setting in their lives. It is my sincere goal to help others learn ways to live a more fulfilling life. This week at the Hyatt in Dallas I am privileged to see and be reminded of just how effective learning the soft-sell skills to change sales outcomes can be!!! How thrilling to see others put my soft-sell skills into practice and literally change what they deposit, what they drive, and how they live!!! Please keep sharing your stories, I LOVE hearing them!!!


Yesterday I learned how to use Twitpic from my phone to upload to my Twitter account (@askdavidcooper). (Thank you Megan Bushell and Sweetie Berry!!!!) It is simply fun to learn all the ways I can interact with my friends in the blink of an eye across the nation and world. Yesterday www.davidcooper.com had visitors from six countries...can you believe it!!! I love that I can in the push of a button now share with my friends in Ireland and other countries just what is happening in Dallas!!!

These two fingers are getting tuckered out, so I better get on to the booth at the Hyatt (consultant side) Remember to visit http://www.davidcooper.com/ for all the latest new training sets and upcoming announcements for programs at HGDiTV!!!

Courage!!!!!

David