Hello Hello Hello :))))


Another busy week is about to begin for me in Dallas. Last night's night lights were so "big city" as I was out and about. Isn't it an amazing skyline? There are just so many people and places to see in Dallas, Texas....just imagine, each one of those cars and building represent just how many people are here that could be your client or customer... Are you connecting to the people in front of you where you are???? So many times simply listening to the people around you will allow you to learn of their needs whether you are in the office or at the mall...and that can lead to fulfilling their need for your product...and it all begins with connecting to others through questions and listening!!!

As much as I love and appreciate the time I spend with friends and clients, the most important part of the week is spending time with my Friend, Jesus....and taking time to listen to His answers. Just as it takes time to prepare the skills and scripts that I must learn and teach to be successful in business, I think so much of my success has to do with the time I spent as a boy and throughout my life taking time to learn His scripts, and His words and keep them close to my heart.

Today is Sunday and I am in downtown Dallas. I hope you and yours will find time today to spend time with my Friend...He will make all the difference as He guides you and leads you to Victory in everything you do!


This week I will be at the Hyatt welcoming and sharing the new David Cooper products with Consultants and Directors to Seminar 09. Come by and see me!!! I'll be excited to see you!!! This week we're going to have some fun announcements, Twitters, and FB announcements about special offers available ONLY through Davidcooper.com! Could you get excited about a social media message that gives you the opportunity to receive a special price on a David Cooper product??? Can't wait to share!!!!

Courage!!!

David